4 DAYS 3 NIGHT (MIN 4 PAX)
"Nature is not to visit, it is HOME"
Ecotourism or ecological tourism is package that allow you to blend with the nature, with the experience staying with the local and breathtaking beauty of the nature. Staying a night where you can sleep with the sound of the river, a stream burbles as it travels along its bed, bubbling over rocks and branches, gazing to the clear night skies with the stars and wake up in the morning with a fresh air and the smell of the fresh grass. Enjoying the sunset at the highest peak and take some amazing photo at Peak of Hope. Kinabalu Park is Malaysia’s first World Heritage Site. Also the Centre of Plant Diversity for South East Asia, and has no shortage of fauna as well, being home to some 90 lowland mammal species and many others. A visit to Kinabalu Park will never be perfect without swinging by Poring Hot Springs that well known for its canopy walk.
- Kadamaian River
- Peak of Hope
- Visit Malaysia’s first World Heritage Site
Pick up from Kota Kinabalu International Airport and depart to Kundasang
– Stop over at Nabalu Town – Kinabalu Park – Botanical Garden
– Depart to Poring Hot Spring – Canopy Walk – lunch
– Depart to Kundasang – Check in to hotel
– Visit Desa Dairy Farm – Back to Hotel – Dinner – Free & Easy Activity
– Breakfast at hotel – Check Out – Stop over at Kundasang Town
– Depart to Kota Belud – enjoying the panorama of paddy field with the background of the majestic Mt Kinabalu
– Check in at Villa Valley View – Lunch – Free & Easy Activity
– Depart to Kawa Kawa for Rivercruise activity
– Dinner – Back to Homestay
– Breakfast – Refreshing yourself with the cold & fresh river from the Mt Kinabalu – Lunch – depart to Kota Kinabalu
– Stop over at the Peak of Hope for sunset
– Check in to Kota Kinabalu Hotel – Dinner
– Breakfast at hotel – Check out from Hotel – Depart to Mari Mari Cultural Village – lunch – shopping activity
– Transfer to Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Return land transfer, entrance fee, meal, mineral water, accommodation, and tourist guide.
Overnight clothes, insect repellent, sun block lotion, rain coat & hat, waterproof bag for storing your camera & your valuable item, slippers or shoes
3 breakfast, 3 lunch, 3 dinner.